Thread: Ye have little hope

Ye have little hope

How come the "Ye have little hope" forum is shown collapsed now, at least in my browser? Didn't used to be. i'm gonna forget to look there if it's not expanded.

Survival Through RECON NYLongbow's Avatar
    it uses a cookie to remember if you want it expanded.
    It should stay at the last 'state' from whatever you had it at.

It's not?
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

Ah-ha! Okay. Problem is, i'm all thumbs, just as normal.

Why not create a new top-level forum, like the Something Wicked and the Ye have little hope, and call it Breaking News, and use it for the new disaster feeds and wikileaks stuff, as well as breaking financial, and of corse breaking general? otherwise you're burying stuff and it's in danger of getting buried too deep.

hmm .. interesting idea... let me look into it.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

I think I like that. A lot cleaner and this the feed forums can be seen from the main page.
    nice :-)

I like it too but news and feeds might be a misnomer.... I'm thinking, i'm thinking...

Not worried about the title right now.. will likely change it anyway... i do like the new organization though.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Two weeks ago I gave TIPPING POINT to a Economics History fella. Later in his life he was a arming officer on a nuk sub & later in life he went into business, mechanics, electronics & computers. No mental slouch. Yesterday he gave me his summation. He said it was very selective in what was chosen to write about but was very doomish indeed. His solution was that the world would go massive nuclear. Gave no solutions for flying but said new tech solar would power everything. I said we do not have time to go nuclear. He said we would use French modular nuk plants. He flew the coop then. Said he was in a hurry. Obviously he had no answers. He was spooked to a degree but absolutely believed in his vision of BAU.