Thread: doom upgrade packs

doom upgrade packs

Is this normal?

upgrade.jpg

click on thumbnail
    Last edited by alienresident; 05-21-2013 at 07:25 AM.

Doom junkies that we are, you know Alex could make a buck off this. Better include a Silco lapel button to lure me in.
    How about choice between a silco button or a stupid car ribbon sticker. That would sort out the tolerable fanatics from the dangerously lame true believers?

How about posters as well as badges & stickers?

Maybe something like this:

This public information poster is from the "Don't" campaign, which started in 1973.

The council became increasingly concerned that citizens were too actively involved in 'doing.'
    Because 'doing' is a morally and politically ambiguous activity the council decided to take control and enforced 'not doing' until they could clarify and ratify only positive, socially acceptable expressions of 'doing.'

The campaign's mascot was called Kak the bird. To disseminate the 'Don't' message among the youth, all school corporal punishment, daily vaccinations, and dentistry had to be carried out by an adult dressed as Kak.

Parents were also encouraged to dress as Kak then rush in on their young, sleeping children at 3am, and screech as loudly as they could: "Don't, don't, don't."

http://scarfolk.blogspot.co.uk/2013/...-kak-1973.html

Well, that's disturbing:

upgrade2.jpg

Survival Through RECON NYLongbow's Avatar
    LOL... wtf is this? I thought you really had a virus or something.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

The Colgate Invisible Shield finally got him.

Quote Originally Posted by NYLongbow View Post
    LOL... wtf is this? I thought you really had a virus or something.
    :-) I thought of adding a hotspot to the button, linking it and finishing the interface properly with dialog box controls... but my inner slacker spoke up. Thought it might be a wind-up to far to have linked the button to a .gov site

Senior Member BenjaminTheDonkey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alienresident View Post
    my inner slacker
    Inner slacker indeed. You know, I, um, you, er, SOMEBODY could make a whole Celebrity Deathmatch episode out of this:
    http://forums.silentcountry.com/foru...l=1#post290455

:-) BTD - Only if Wedtoreason gets to do the training camp and orlov agrees to referee. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Wedtoreason View Post
    Either one of them wants to impress me they can get on down here and pick up a shovel, we will see who is standing at the end of the day, wear steel toe boots boys!
    I know an old woman who can work the prissy out of them in about a week and -then- dance their ass into the ground come Saturday night!