Thread: Phone Issues

Feral She-Bunny of Doom™ DoomNymph's Avatar

Phone Issues

I am using my phone. I can browse and post, but if I hit the new posts or 24 hour post buttons, the forum doesn't recognize me and gives me the log in screen.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Survival Through RECON NYLongbow's Avatar
    phone is logging you out. Relogin and make sure that remember me is checked.
    That is most likely it. But remember, it uses cookies so the phone has to be able to handle that too.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

I don't know. I can wander all over the site without logging out. It just happens with those two functions. It is like it loses the session.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Got me bunny. Works on my ipad and BB. The remember was my best guess.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

I am using a droid. Maybe we can find someone else to verify.

best hunch is that the new posts and 24 link actually do a redirect each time you click them to get the latest chached search results. All the other links on the forums do not. That redirect is probably far more susceptible to losing the login on a browser/phone without the remember me or cookies.

actually I was just able to use the 24 link after loggin in on my BB without the remember checked (tested both ways).
    Stumped DN