Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NotJohnDoe has been banned.

Survival Through RECON NYLongbow's Avatar

NotJohnDoe has been banned.

My apologies. It's been so long since anyone said the name I didnt even think to connect the dots.

NJD's machine was coming from the same network of ISP's (both in CO and PA) as his 2 other accounts from before.
    It wasnt till I started checking every IP he posted on that I saw the connections.

Good news is NJD (steve) is gone again. It appears he still has the same travel habits as before. Fracking must be good business these days.

Sorry for the delay. I completely blanked out on the Steve connection until I saw him essentially stalking PM and the Guy.

click... light went on. Took me 5 minutes to connect the IPs.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

Queen of Chutney
    Well, everyone must be just elated at that news.
    Enjoying the "gasoline crack of history".

Survival Through RECON NYLongbow's Avatar
    It's nice to know he is still kicking around out there. Funny how they always come back home eventually :P
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

Hahahahaha! I nailed it -

Thanks, Alex

"Steve" must be before my time, I don't recall that name. But I thought I may have been losing my mind there, that guy seemed like such an obvious troll to me... nice call Comrade.

Steve has been around periodically from way back in LATOC days. I'm sure we will see him again. I've already got suspicions he has opened another account already.
    "I don't see how we could be stupider here in the west if we actually took courses in stupidity and tried as hard as we could"
    Jordan B. Peterson

"Understand What's Going On"
    Gonzalo Lira (RIP)

Steve was entertaining at times for simple silliness but if that was steve, he really upped his game. I dont remember his posts being long and well thought out... maybe has more time on his hands? I did like original silco steve's avatar though.

KHAAAAAN!!!

He's moved up the ranks from pissant to mole second class. Higher pay grade requires more effort.

I was never entertained in the slightest bit. He looked like a dogturd in his first damn post.

Feral She-Bunny of Doom™ DoomNymph's Avatar
    Sheesh. I get busy and miss out on all the fun.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Too busy, bunny..... we miss you!
    The “simple life” takes a lifetime to learn....Peter Goodchild
    Live as if you would die tomorrow
    Learn as if you would live forever

Senior Member TheDignityofStruggle's Avatar
    A wooded hillside. Forgive my typos, Im on a mobile thingy.
    Well, well, well. Great call on "name that troll," simba. I bit my tongue for a good minute there, but eventually the trollery was too blatant and I had to call it out.

Feral She-Bunny of Doom™ DoomNymph's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Changer View Post
    Too busy, bunny..... we miss you!
    Awww. *bunny smooooooch*
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Senior Member GrievousBodilyHarm's Avatar
    "Sophistry" is a better term than "trolling."

Save "trolling" for the mouth-breathing jerks who can't string a sentence together without mispelling 5 words, including superfluous expletives and specious reasoning.
    Let the people know my wisdom--fill the land with smoke.

Whatever it should be dubbed, it was very clear that he would take one thing I said, and twist it into something I didn't say, and then run on and attack that strawman. Somehow, everything I suggest about non-hierarchical egalitarian living was flipped into me being a fascist who wanted to control everyone. Meanwhile, the society in which we live -- where we are all controlled -- was exonerated.

Yeah yeah, whatever you say there Benito! What time should I expect you for my bean row inspection?

Quote Originally Posted by GrievousBodilyHarm View Post
    "Sophistry" is a better term than "trolling."

Save "trolling" for the mouth-breathing jerks who can't string a sentence together without mispelling 5 words, including superfluous expletives and specious reasoning.
    An even better term for troll like beings on this forum would be "varmints". Don't fuck around, just shoot on sight. Every now and then ya might hit a neighbor's dog, but hey - it crossed the fenceline.
    Right out of the gate johndoe ran contrary to the theme of any thread he showed up on. He was given several warnings in his infancy. I wanna see the next incarnation riddled with shot by no longer than the third trip to the chickenyard. None of us ought not be afraid to holler "Troll"

Yeah yeah, whatever you say there Benito! What time should I expect you for my bean row inspection?
    Disrespect from a peon of your pathetic stature? No inspection - straight to confiscation.
    Last edited by comrade simba - ret; 12-09-2013 at 08:27 PM.

lol oh nein! Mein Beans!

You're all going to grow lima beans in my fields, worshiping me as your leader.

At least you're a leader I could get behind. Other leaders get their hands dirty too but that kind of dirt can't be washed away.
    "I don't see how we could be stupider here in the west if we actually took courses in stupidity and tried as hard as we could"
    Jordan B. Peterson

"Understand What's Going On"
    Gonzalo Lira (RIP)

Quote Originally Posted by DoomNymph View Post
    Sheesh. I get busy and miss out on all the fun.
    No kidding, I completely missed this one by a good country mile and then some. Oh well, on to other things.
    Economic causality. Sifting through the ashes of the American Dream.