Thread: Help

Help

Hello all, I'm in need of a little help.

I've never been on SilCo before. I found Susco about a year and a half ago and joined it. I was fairly active last summer then just checked in here and there. I followed y'all over here, but I can't see anything except the "Site News & Info" section, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to op-in for the other sections.

If someone could let me know what I'm doing wrong, or how exactly it works, I'd be grateful.

Thanks,
    Jesse

Terra Firma, Now in North Carolina, boondocks
    i believe if you click here you can get to the other groups to have them on your list and welcome...

kletus is fine, ignore the white rabbit...
    Travelling To The 18th Century
    So, ponder away, ask questions, fume, vent, cuss, kick dirt, ball your fists and cry out loud. Then get back to work, cause this is the road your on and it aint gonna walk itself. ~bgf

When you know that your time is close at hand,
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion.

spe relinquere, vos qui intrare hic

Thank you very much. I guess with all the forums I'm a member on, I've never needed to go to that settings page before, so never thought of it.

I'm good to go now!

this site is like a wedding where you invite mortal enemies and hope they get along,
    so there are a few sections of this forum to keep them apart,
    it is a perfect solution

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse17 View Post
    Thank you very much. I guess with all the forums I'm a member on, I've never needed to go to that settings page before, so never thought of it.

I'm good to go now!
    that's custom to here do to the diverse nature of subject matter. it used to be separate forums, now that they are combined it makes sense to make it an "opt in" type of deal. especially since we are sealed (you have to register to read).
    So, ponder away, ask questions, fume, vent, cuss, kick dirt, ball your fists and cry out loud. Then get back to work, cause this is the road your on and it aint gonna walk itself. ~bgf

Feral She-Bunny of Doom™ DoomNymph's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyHowi View Post
    i believe if you click here you can get to the other groups to have them on your list and welcome...

kletus is fine, ignore the white rabbit...
    Damn well better be, or I will go feral on your ass.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomNymph View Post
    Damn well better be, or I will go feral on your ass.

Should I be expecting a Monty Python moment coming?

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse17 View Post
    Should I be expecting a Monty Python moment coming?
    DN and i have known each other for a very long time via the boards...sort of an inside running gag if you will, to welcome new comers into the peanut gallery, i've a need to go to work now, but will be happy to provide a pythonish moment for you later if one of my compatriots has not already done so before my return.

Feral She-Bunny of Doom™ DoomNymph's Avatar
    Kletus is my half-blind, half-deaf uncle who lives at the edge of Howie's garden. Every once in a while, he helps himself to the goodies he finds there. He doesn't mean any harm; he just gets hungry every now and then.

Howie likes to joke about putting him out of his misery. I like to joke about kicking his ass if he does. In reality, I adore Howie for being so charitable to one so decrepit and near and dear to my heart.

*bunny smooch*
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.