Picasso Moon, I think steve goes back, way back, at least 7 years. If it is the steve I'm thinking about, he and Dennis from Oregon used to fight a bit, and then make up like best buddies, and brag about climbing Mt. Everest or some such eye-rolling thing. I once had some guy pm me a postulate, around 5 years ago, that steve and dfo were the same, but I knew they weren't. The logic and grammar and general content were significantly different between the two. He has refined his techniques over the years, if you call going from 200 grit sandpaper to 300 grit sandpaper refined.

Pretty persistent for an unpaid troll, though such people who get their jollies from correcting perceived fallacies with fanatical volunteerism certainly exist.

Could be worse, though. Could be chesire. chesire currently hangs out at llamedos. I doubt he'd get far here without Emeline and Redreamer calling him out for, well, being chesire.

Were/are any of these paid government trolls? I doubt it. Usually, government trolls would get promoted to the level of their incompetence in that kind of time period, eh? So I'll vote for fanatic (missionary personality type), knowing that voting is a sucky method of deciding things.