Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NotJohnDoe has been banned.

I missed it all as well. Weird, though. Is he getting paid or is he just a troll?
    'What kind of a fucked up tour is this?'

Good riddance!
    Humbug!

Senior Member Boris the Schnook's Avatar
    To all those who got suckered in:

Jungle Gym for Toddlers
    Picasso Moon, I think steve goes back, way back, at least 7 years. If it is the steve I'm thinking about, he and Dennis from Oregon used to fight a bit, and then make up like best buddies, and brag about climbing Mt. Everest or some such eye-rolling thing. I once had some guy pm me a postulate, around 5 years ago, that steve and dfo were the same, but I knew they weren't. The logic and grammar and general content were significantly different between the two. He has refined his techniques over the years, if you call going from 200 grit sandpaper to 300 grit sandpaper refined.

Pretty persistent for an unpaid troll, though such people who get their jollies from correcting perceived fallacies with fanatical volunteerism certainly exist.

Could be worse, though. Could be chesire. chesire currently hangs out at llamedos. I doubt he'd get far here without Emeline and Redreamer calling him out for, well, being chesire.

Were/are any of these paid government trolls? I doubt it. Usually, government trolls would get promoted to the level of their incompetence in that kind of time period, eh? So I'll vote for fanatic (missionary personality type), knowing that voting is a sucky method of deciding things.

Senior Member TheDignityofStruggle's Avatar
    A wooded hillside. Forgive my typos, Im on a mobile thingy.
    The only other person I have put on ignore is Ches. He says the most racist, misogynistic shit and no one calls him out because "he's joking" or "that's just our good old Ches." I was over it years ago.

Jungle Gym for Toddlers
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDignityofStruggle View Post
    The only other person I have put on ignore is Ches. He says the most racist, misogynistic shit and no one calls him out because "he's joking" or "that's just our good old Ches." I was over it years ago.
    That's a good point. Verbal abusers are always "joking."

Picasso Moon, I think steve goes back, way back, at least 7 years.
    You talking to me, ash? Missed this party till just now. NJD banned? Yeah. "Steve" also went by Crimson Clown, McDoom, LaShay ("a chick"), Bruce and other pseudonyms. He got down and dirty about this time of year in 2010 at TOA, really pushing fracking, and going after me. After he went ballistic on Guy in recent days, i recognized the "Steve" style, mentioned it, Shad mentioned the Steve IP connection, got a bit of flack for it, but persisted, glad he did. He deserves some credit too.

Survival Through RECON NYLongbow's Avatar
    Just to be clear... members cannot see IP addresses. Only admins :-)
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

Quote Originally Posted by Picasso Moon View Post
    You talking to me, ash? Missed this party till just now. NJD banned? Yeah. "Steve" also went by Crimson Clown, McDoom, LaShay ("a chick"), Bruce and other pseudonyms. He got down and dirty about this time of year in 2010 at TOA, really pushing fracking, and going after me. After he went ballistic on Guy in recent days, i recognized the "Steve" style, mentioned it, Shad mentioned the Steve IP connection, got a bit of flack for it, but persisted, glad he did. He deserves some credit too.
    Haha, I just read a post of yours calling someone "Steve". I had a chuckle, and asked if Steve was the guy that got booted from TOA for having a crap load of accounts with the same IP addresses. All from an oil and gas lobby or something. It wasn't anything more than that.

Well, it was a timely question.

Totally revealed himself.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLudi View Post
    Bruce was Steve? Huh...
    My reaction too. Is this the Bruce that had the annoying chopping choppers avatar on Latoc?