Just a heads up. For the past few days I have been involved in a complete migration of all my sites and all my servers into a high scale - high speed hosting provider.
While some of my sites are going to take weeks as they will be converted (code) from microsoft to MYSQL, the forums can move without issue.

Susco is already running from there and is blazingly fast.

I believe I will be moving Silco there this evening as well as the rest of my forums.

When it comes time to do so, I will close the forums with a maintenance message and we will sync up the changed data from server to server.
No posts will be lost.

Here's the rub.

The DNS needs to switch after that point. And sometimes, your machine or your ISP is stubborn about picking up those DNS changes.

What I will do is this.

This forum with close with a maintenance message as I said, along with a bit of text that says "if you are seeing this you havent picked up the new address yet".

The new forum will be opened immediately after the transfer so if you're still seeing the old message after an hour or so, then you may want to look into clearing your DNS cache on your machine.
It's different for all machines/OS's so i wont try to describe them all to you.

Hopefully, 99% of you will migrate super quickly and you wont notice much at all except a big speed increase.

:-)

Anyway... just a heads up.