Quote Originally Posted by Zac View Post
I was on latoc from the very beginning (in late 2005?). I enjoyed the lively discussion and debates though I rolled my eyes with Matt's red alert and double red alerts on his new page. I was in my mid thirties when latoc started and am in my mid fourties now. For me at least, a lot (deaths in family, financial upheaval/business implosion, discovering psychic phenomena/life after death, new friendships, getting cabin in woods) changed over the years though my overall outlook has not.

BTW, does anyone know what happened to Jeromie?
I'm glad you asked Zac, I would like to know where Jeromie is. My memory gets fuzzy but I seem to recall he abandoned LATOC when he correctly called the natural gas fracking revolution which did come to pass. I seem to recall posters were all over him on his views about this. He was right....natural gas today is $2.80 US / MMBtu. At one point 8 years ago I think the number was about $15.00 /MMBtu. I really enjoyed his posts, he made sense. Disclaimer, I'm assuming Jeromie was a male - I just can't remember...no matter, made a lot of sense.