Thread: Old LATOC members?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by ouroboros View Post
    Yeah, I remember that whole phase with Jeromie. I thought Jeromie was terribly bright and was disappointed at the disappearance of such a lucid poster from LATOC. Sometimes, though, people just disappear from our circles, both virtually and otherwise....for a whole slew of reasons. It is cool to look back and realize I've been fraternizing with some of youse since 2003 when I joined LATOC....That was one of the very first forums I ever joined and I lurked for almost two years before saying a peep! So much to wrap my poor head around, and I was kinda intimidated by them doomers
    Trust me, doomers are over rated, LOL. I miss level headed people like Jeromie. He brought a tempered and thoughtful position to the discussion. Intelligence is not to be tolerated, sometimes. I'll give a couple of examples - the "birthers" - those who think President Obama is not a valid US citizen - utterly and remarkably daft. The other example is one that is near and dear to this forum - namely that 9/11 was a government conspiracy and the buildings in NY were brought down by previously planted explosives. I have never read such horsesh*t in my entire life - it eclipses the so called Kennedy assassination conspiracy. Sorry, I ain't buying the crap....

The other example is one that is near and dear to this forum - namely that 9/11 was a government conspiracy and the buildings in NY were brought down by previously planted explosives. I have never read such horsesh*t in my entire life
    Don't tell me you really believe the "Official Story"??
    #fuckwashington oh, and #fuckalbany, too