Thread: Rare, occassional forum thread weirdness - is it just me?

Rare, occassional forum thread weirdness - is it just me?

This has happened in the past a few times, and I'm getting it right now with the current thread:

Here’s Why a Prepper Homestead May Not Be a Good Plan for Survival

This thread is currently 2 pages long.

When I click on "2", it leaves me at page 1.

The only way for me to see page 2, is to use the "jump to" feature.

I'm using IE as my browser.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Not a biggie, mind you, just a tad annoying.
    #fuckwashington oh, and #fuckalbany, too

Wow... someone who still uses IE?

I've never seen that (I primarily use FF), but the one thing I have seen lately is I'll post something with a quote, and then I'll want to go back and edit it (say it posted with some cut&pasted stuff I didn't want in there, or want to bold some little bit or something) and when I click on 'edit' it comes back with a blank editing box. I've tried clearing cache, I've tried another browser (IE), etc. Either I 'copy' the entire post, then say 'edit' (getting a blank box) and paste the whole thing in - and then have to add the quote tags, etc in there again, or I just give up and leave it as-is if it was just wanting to add bolding or something as not worth the hassle. Haven't figured that out, just annoying - best I've figured is it only happens with something quoted in the post.

Only started happening fairly recently (past 6-9mo's say), I'd never seen it before then. And sometimes I can edit it once, and then say see a typo and go to fix it and... poof, sorry, black box on an edit. Every single time after on that post.

Wow... someone who still uses IE?
    I switched to Firefox, which was better than IE - until the latest FF update, that is. Now back to using IE, since it's currently the least worse of the 2.
    #fuckwashington oh, and #fuckalbany, too

I haven't noticed that problem with Chrome or Opera.
    "I don't see how we could be stupider here in the west if we actually took courses in stupidity and tried as hard as we could"
    Jordan B. Peterson

"Understand What's Going On"
    Gonzalo Lira (RIP)