Thread: We need a membership drive, Alex

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by woodsy_gardener View Post
    I think opening SusCo search to engines would bring in new members but stop there, no SilCo or Tin Ceiling, too personal. Read only or apply for membership to post.
    I disagree. When you(or I, or anyone) posts on an internet forum, there is NO expectation of privacy at the end of the day. I've posted some shit I'm not proud of, but DO expect those posts to see the light of of day *eventually*, and have to expect to either explain them or defend them in the court of public opinion. Or on a worst case scenario, apologize for them. That's life. For anything more personal and
    private, it's what this forum has DMs/PMs for.
    #fuckwashington oh, and #fuckalbany, too

Survival Through RECON NYLongbow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsteader View Post
    I disagree. When you(or I, or anyone) posts on an internet forum, there is NO expectation of privacy at the end of the day. I've posted some shit I'm not proud of, but DO expect those posts to see the light of of day *eventually*, and have to expect to either explain them or defend them in the court of public opinion. Or on a worst case scenario, apologize for them. That's life. For anything more personal and
    private, it's what this forum has DMs/PMs for.
    Understand... but I told people it would stay private.. and so it shall.
    Perhaps till the end but that's just how I roll.

Expectation of privacy is still real with me :-)
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

It is going reasonably well , I renovated the grow op into a regular but large home , I have planted a baby orchard in, about 60 mixed fruit and nut trees , a small vineyard slope with grapes and oriental kiwi , a fenced garden with a small greenhouse , built a bear proof coop and chicken yard , built a barn, and have chickens, muscovey ducks , rex rabbits, way too many goats, and horses , dogs and cats , and a bear 3/4 of the year amoung other wildlife ( he feels a bit like one of the family) . Half the land is in huge majestic temperate coastal rain forest with huge ravines cutting me off from adjoining neignbours ( hooray ) . I have been fencing the last year and its going good just slow with gardening and beasties and the materials I am using is too heavy for one person .
    Last edited by Syn; 10-11-2018 at 10:09 PM.
    Be the change. Change your world, change the world.