IMO, Silco is in it's death throes and is approaching obscurity and obsolescence. Even the *weekends* here are pretty dead. I sometimes wonder why I even bother to keep posting new articles here on a daily basis. Deckard disappeared without a trace some 3 weeks ago, Mikey hasn't posted anything here for a while. Heck, even Alex doesn't post here anymore, lol. We get rare, occasional drop-ins by old horseman, syn, ect, and some former posters are now mostly lurkers. I think we're down to around maybe 10(?) regular posters here now. I think there's a point at which a too-small population of (insert here) becomes not only endangered, but doomed to extinction. The same goes for forums where no effort is made to retain and recruit members.

If I may suggest one no-effort change that might make this forum viable again? Open it up to non-members(read-only), and allow search-engines access to the content here. What say you, Alex(and everyone else, here)? This place needs new blood and fresh meat.