Thread: Last 24 hour view?

Last 24 hour view?

Maybe I'm missing something. SusCo has both "New Posts" and "Last 24 Hours".

Is there a similar link here on SilCo to get all recent posts, even ones that you've already viewed? (Sometimes see threads that I mentally bookmark for review later, but then they don't show up under New Threads anymore because there's no activity since my last visit.)

Thanks

Surviromentalist
    no, there isn't and there should be!! **throws tantrum**

I don't love reading through a new 3-4 page thread ('cause y'all talk a lot while it's sleeptime over here lol), then trying to get back to the "new posts" things only to get the "sucked in, they're all "old" now, too bad for you!" msg

Any way around this? A "24 hour view" would be a great option....

Survival Through RECON NYLongbow's Avatar
    I hope you didn't put too much effort into that tantrum tarabrae because you already have it here too. The auto refresh link here it nothing more than 2 frames with the lower frame being the past 24 hr view. Identical in every way to susco.

So the two forums have exactly the same view of posts. :-)
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

The auto refresh feature is great. It's really handy and seems unique among forums I've visited over the years.

I love the auto refresh...
    Know when to hold and know when to fold!
    "They call it the amerikan dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." G. Carlin

Thanks for pointing that feature out, Alexnyl (that's his Russian name). I hadn't realized it could do all those cool tricks, and am loving getting to see all. those. posts. I had missed.

Damn. There goes the weekend, catching up.

Surviromentalist
    Glad it wasn't much of a tantrum then cheers Alex oxox

Survival Through RECON NYLongbow's Avatar
    :-) :-)
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."