Thread: Any way to download all of my posts?

Any way to download all of my posts?

I'm thinking about working on a book next year and some of my posts are more detailed than my notes. Is there a way to download all of them?

Thanks!

Survival Through RECON NYLongbow's Avatar
    hmmm.. interesting question.
    I dont believe there is. I will look through the admin tools.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

Terra Firma, Now in North Carolina, boondocks
    select * from posts where user='zac', export to CSV, insist zac now worship you as the god you rightfully should have been all along
    Travelling To The 18th Century
    So, ponder away, ask questions, fume, vent, cuss, kick dirt, ball your fists and cry out loud. Then get back to work, cause this is the road your on and it aint gonna walk itself. ~bgf

When you know that your time is close at hand,
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion.

spe relinquere, vos qui intrare hic

jack o' fall trades BigGreenFrog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyHowi View Post
    select * from posts where user='zac', export to CSV, insist zac now worship you as the god you rightfully should have been all along
    Sweet mother of God! How you doing man?
    The school of hard knocks does not offer a tuition assistance program.

The time to build an Ark is when the sun is still shining.

The problem is...we are all part of the problem.

The Post Apocalyptic Starvation Diet will succeed where all other diets have failed.

The lack of the ability to adjust to new and different circumstances is by very definition the inability to evolve and as with all things that fail to evolve, they are doomed to extinction.

Terra Firma, Now in North Carolina, boondocks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreenFrog View Post
    Sweet mother of God! How you doing man?
    I'm good, working my ass off back at the mental asylum, working on rebuilding a house in NC (work in VA) so weekends are shot doing that with no power or plumbing currently, completely gutted etc. slowly going back together, its only 3/4 acre but has a well so as long as i can generate electricity i'm good. plenty of open space around me to plant wild things to eat. I come by everyday to check out the headlines etc, just dont post much due to other pressing issues.

working from home today so have some extra time since i have to rely on email for people to get ahold of me.
    Travelling To The 18th Century
    So, ponder away, ask questions, fume, vent, cuss, kick dirt, ball your fists and cry out loud. Then get back to work, cause this is the road your on and it aint gonna walk itself. ~bgf

When you know that your time is close at hand,
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion.

spe relinquere, vos qui intrare hic

jack o' fall trades BigGreenFrog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyHowi View Post
    I'm good, working my ass off back at the mental asylum, working on rebuilding a house in NC (work in VA) so weekends are shot doing that with no power or plumbing currently, completely gutted etc. slowly going back together, its only 3/4 acre but has a well so as long as i can generate electricity i'm good. plenty of open space around me to plant wild things to eat. I come by everyday to check out the headlines etc, just dont post much due to other pressing issues.

working from home today so have some extra time since i have to rely on email for people to get ahold of me.
    Great to hear from you. I miss your postings. I hope you can stop by and contribute more in the future. In the meantime however, nose to the grindstone and all that jazz. Good luck and good skill!
    The school of hard knocks does not offer a tuition assistance program.

The time to build an Ark is when the sun is still shining.

The problem is...we are all part of the problem.

The Post Apocalyptic Starvation Diet will succeed where all other diets have failed.

The lack of the ability to adjust to new and different circumstances is by very definition the inability to evolve and as with all things that fail to evolve, they are doomed to extinction.