Thread: Upgrades today

Survival Through RECON NYLongbow's Avatar

Upgrades today

In a effort to deal with the nightly slowdowns, and last nights outage, we have upgrade all the versions today of the server and the OS.

As a result we are back and running but will likely be many things that need tweaking. I know this sux on a yummy Dow day, but there really is no good time to do this stuff. So we will try and do what we can to not be too intrusive.

Just wanted everyone to know what is happening and I am monitoring it all from my 2d day of training today while Roger is doing all the upgrades.

Long night last night and hopefully things will improve with all the updates.

Alex
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

Queen of Chutney
    Alex and Roger, just in case no one has told you yet today, I REALLY APPRECIATE EVERYTHING YOU DO FOR US!!!!
    Enjoying the "gasoline crack of history".

Uhmmm Alex.... Government called and ask that after you "tweak" the servers, they want you to tweak the stock market too!!!

You have missed another great opportunity to tell us all to pissoff and that you are going to seek your fortune in asstrology LOL

Just a quick post test
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

hmmm. no joy there.

fixed. for now

Quote Originally Posted by NYLongbow View Post
    fixed. for now
    Thanks, Alex, for all your slaving work for this site.
    I patiently wait through the slowdowns, as do many of us I'm sure,
    as I enjoy this site so much.

Another potential break thru. The server is blazingly fast. Let's see if it holds

Quote Originally Posted by zenobia View Post
    Alex and Roger, just in case no one has told you yet today, I REALLY APPRECIATE EVERYTHING YOU DO FOR US!!!!
    This.