Thread: Other Sites Going Down

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLudi View Post
    Ha...nothing like throwing the gauntlet down in front of the MIB (Illuminati/ZOG/Shriners/Take your pick) to make your day more interesting there.
    ROFLMAO..yeah it's got to be the Shriners. I can picture them now....all in the library at the computers, all wearing those funny hats. Then all rushing out for the senior discount early bird dinner and then back to work at the library !

Quote Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
    ROFLMAO..yeah it's got to be the Shriners. I can picture them now....all in the library at the computers, all wearing those funny hats. Then all rushing out for the senior discount early bird dinner and then back to work at the library !
    Yep...you pass by a library with dozens of those tiny little cars parked outside, you know it's time for radio silence online.

Speaking of radio...you mentioned a "band radio"...are you talking shortwave?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLudi View Post
    Yep...you pass by a library with dozens of those tiny little cars parked outside, you know it's time for radio silence online.

Speaking of radio...you mentioned a "band radio"...are you talking shortwave?
    My Amazon shopping cart has Grundig S350 and a Grundig G5 sitting in the "save for later". On the fence about what to buy so when I come across something to consider I put in my Amazon cart.