Thread: NotJohnDoe has been banned.

Hybrid View

Senior Member GrievousBodilyHarm's Avatar
    "Sophistry" is a better term than "trolling."

Save "trolling" for the mouth-breathing jerks who can't string a sentence together without mispelling 5 words, including superfluous expletives and specious reasoning.
    Let the people know my wisdom--fill the land with smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by GrievousBodilyHarm View Post
    "Sophistry" is a better term than "trolling."

Save "trolling" for the mouth-breathing jerks who can't string a sentence together without mispelling 5 words, including superfluous expletives and specious reasoning.
    An even better term for troll like beings on this forum would be "varmints". Don't fuck around, just shoot on sight. Every now and then ya might hit a neighbor's dog, but hey - it crossed the fenceline.
    Right out of the gate johndoe ran contrary to the theme of any thread he showed up on. He was given several warnings in his infancy. I wanna see the next incarnation riddled with shot by no longer than the third trip to the chickenyard. None of us ought not be afraid to holler "Troll"

Yeah yeah, whatever you say there Benito! What time should I expect you for my bean row inspection?
    Disrespect from a peon of your pathetic stature? No inspection - straight to confiscation.
    Last edited by comrade simba - ret; 12-09-2013 at 08:27 PM.