Thread: Other Sites Going Down

Hybrid View

I wasn't getting those messages on my computer...just wasn't able to pull up the forum. When I first logged on this morning the site was running real slow, and I assumed it was the live banner Gnomore had installed last night before going to bed.

There is no way the server has too many connections. The dedicated server Gnomore has could handle 10 latocs. Given what's going on at the other sites and a few times here, it's my solid belief that this is a organized attack. Lady-t also informed me that hotmail is buggy this morning.

Gnomore is sleeping as far as I know at the moment, but rest assured that he'll be doing everything possible to find out how this happened...as Alex is doing by checking the firewall log.

Be on guard....something's afoot.

Megadoom

Survival Through RECON NYLongbow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Megadoom View Post
    I wasn't getting those messages on my computer...just wasn't able to pull up the forum. When I first logged on this morning the site was running real slow, and I assumed it was the live banner Gnomore had installed last night before going to bed.

There is no way the server has too many connections. The dedicated server Gnomore has could handle 10 latocs. Given what's going on at the other sites and a few times here, it's my solid belief that this is a organized attack. Lady-t also informed me that hotmail is buggy this morning.

Gnomore is sleeping as far as I know at the moment, but rest assured that he'll be doing everything possible to find out how this happened...as Alex is doing by checking the firewall log.

Be on guard....something's afoot.

Megadoom
    Agreed. I just tried to call you MD to give you my theories.
    Are you at your phone now?
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Agreed. I just tried to call you MD to give you my theories.
    Are you at your phone now?
    Just PM you with my landline contact

So, this brings the focus back to what happened with Latoc. They figured they'd get rid of Latoc and be done with us - and what did we do? Spawned five MORE. LOL - must be driving them nuts.

Terra Firma, Now in North Carolina, boondocks
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflower View Post
    So, this brings the focus back to what happened with Latoc. They figured they'd get rid of Latoc and be done with us - and what did we do? Spawned five MORE. LOL - must be driving them nuts.
    i took my son to see AVATAR the last airbender in the movie theatre. there is a line in there " you cant kill the avatar, he'll just reincarnate" kinda makes me feel like that, or a bad movie where you blow the monster up only to find out you now have 27 of them to deal with instead of just the one.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflower View Post
    We're like cockroaches I tell you...cockroaches!